The serpent is very sneaky and will sneak in, wherever he sees an opening. We need to fill those cracks with the TRUTH and the LIGHT. It is in our brokenness that we are made whole.
Truths I spoke over myself:
- Psalm 121:2
- The Lord will not let me slip backwards. He’s my deliverer and hand of hope. My help comes from the Lord.
- John 14:6
- I trust the Lord will answer my prayers and do what I ask in his name.
- Psalm 121:2
- The Lord is my true helper. He will not let me slip and will keep me from all harm.
- Psalm 27:1
- The Lord is my light and my salvation. My enemies will fall and not me. He will keep me safe and hear my voice when I call.
- Isiah 40:31
- I trust the Lord will renew my strength, when I feel like I cannot fight anymore. Even though I may stumble. He will renew my strength and I will fly high.
- Psalm 46
- The Lord is my strength in ever present danger. He takes away the weapons of my enemies. He will protect me from danger.
- John 15
- The Lord is cutting back the branches that bear no fruit. He is pruning me so I can be more fruitful and heave blessings that I’ve never even imagined. Grieving is a process and the process is often uncomfortable. It is in our uncomfortability that we grow.
- 2 Thessalonians 3
- The Lord is faithful and will strengthen and protect me from the enemy. The medication that I am taking is only a tool. My true peace needs to come from the Lord.
Holy spirit, fill me with the peace that only you can give me. A true and loving peace. A peace like no other. A soul quenching, earth shattering and heaven opening peace. A peace that I have never felt before. A peace that takes flight and fills the space of anxiety. In Jesus name. Amen.
What truths will you speak over yourself today? I know it sounds silly, but loving yourself is an important step on your journey. Think about your truths and write them on notecards. Tape them to your mirror, your wall or someplace that you will see them multiple times a day. It’s a small step on this crazy and amazing journey that we call life. I taped my truths to my mirror and they are still there…I am loved for me, I am a good friend, I am a good wife, I am a good mother and I am courageous. My husband even added..my love is unconditional. When you are in the darkest of the dark, you can’t see the truth and the light. You are blind, but you will soon see if you start speaking truths over yourself.
Let me help you….YOU are LOVED! You have not been abandoned nor forsaken! Father God is right there, waiting for you to take his hand and ready to catch you when you fall. Because sometimes you have to fall, in order to fly and catch the jet stream of life! JUMP you won’t regret it!