Very early in this journey I prayed that not only would God heal me, but those that come before me and after me. He showed me a dream of a cobra and in the dream there were many cobras following me. I grabbed one of them as they sprang forth and grabbed it’s mouth and tour it open. God showed me in this journey that it order to heal, I would need to forgive myself and those around me. I went through those that he brought to my mind and forgave them for everything the Holy Spirit brought to my heart. I released them. I realized in order to stop anxiety in my children, I would have have to learn and emulate freedom.
How to Break the Anxiety for Future Generations
- Teach my children not to harbor their, fears, worries and sadness in their bodies, but to cast all their burdens upon the Lord.
- Teach my children that they do not have to perform, in order to earn love.
- Teach my children that it’s ok to be weak and rely on others for help and support or guidance. For it is in or weakness we are made whole.
- Modeling how unhealthy and healthy obsessing. Showing them the difference between getting things done and obsessing.
- Modeling how to be present in the moment and not being in a different reality. Showing my children how I seek Father God out.
- How to turn to bible for answers and how to hear the Holy Spirit.
- Modeling to my children to do things out of love and not guilt.